Tourist Visa Fees:
- 30-day Tourist Visa - Double Entry* - €69
- 1-year Tourist Visa - Multiple Entry** - €97
- 5-year Tourist Visa - Multiple Entry** - €167
* For the 30-day Electronic Tourist Visa, the validity will be 30 days from the date of your first arrival in India. Double entry will be allowed within the validity period of the electronic visa stamped in your passport. Your first arrival must be between the visa issuance date and the visa expiration date.
** For the 1-year/5-year Electronic Tourist Visa, the validity will be 365 days/5 years from the visa issuance date for multiple entries, and the maximum duration of stay in India within a single calendar year should not exceed 180 days.
Required documents for applying for a tourist visa to India:
1. Scanned bio-page of a valid passport with a photograph, containing personal details such as name, date of birth, nationality, passport expiration date, etc. The passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the start of your tour in India. PDF format. Size: minimum 10 KB, maximum 300 KB.
2. Recent digital photograph with a white background. The height and width of the photo should be equal. The photo must show the front view of the face with eyes open and without glasses. The head should be centered within the frame, and the entire head should be visible from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin. No shadows on the face or background. The photo should have no borders. JPEG format. Size: minimum 10 KB, maximum 1 MB. Minimum dimensions: 350 pixels (width) x 350 pixels (height).
- Customers must have a return ticket.
- Entry of children included in the parents' passports is not allowed. A separate passport is required.
- The visa application must be submitted at least 5 working days before the intended date of travel; otherwise, the application will not be processed. The processing and issuance time for the visa is 3-5 working days (some visas may be issued later, depending on the immigration service).
- The fee for the electronic visa is non-refundable after the application is submitted, even if the Indian Immigration Service refuses to issue the visa for various reasons.
- The electronic visa cannot be extended, converted, and is not valid for visiting restricted/protected areas and military camps.
- The applicant's biometric data will be mandatory recorded upon arrival in India.
- The tourist visa allows visiting India only for tourism purposes.
- It is necessary to print the electronic visa and have it with you throughout your journey in India.
Entry into India is allowed only through the designated airports/maritime ports listed below:
- Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kannur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai,Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Visakhapatnam.
- Maritime ports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai